Piper-Heidsieck Rare Brut
Grape: Chardonnay,Pinot Noir
Produce of: Champagne,France
Bottle size: 750mls .
Best with: Canapes, Blinis
An elegant expression of minerality made chiefly from Chardonnay from the Montagne de Reims, usually thought of as the home ofåÊChampagne’s best Pinot Noirs; the balance of the blend is Pinot Noir. Harmonious and ample this wine epitomises the craft of Regis Camus, the Chef de Caves at Piper Heidsieck, a triple winner of the IWC’s winemaker of the year” award
The 2002 vintage:
– won a Gold Medal at the 2012 Decanter Awards
– won a Gold Medal at the 2011 International Wine Challenge
– won a Gold Medal at the 2011 Decanter Awards
– won a Gold Medal at the 2010 International Wine Challenge
– won a Gold Medal at the 2010 Decanter Awards
– won a Best Champagne Trophy at the 2010 Japan Wine Challenge
Wine Style : Dry White wines, Elegant White wines , Luscious velvety wines, Classic Sparkling Wines.