01202 300331
Spend £125 for FREE DELIVERY to BH Post Codes and most of Mainland UK ..see our Deliveries page for details - We are currently experiencing some delays due to Brexit and supply chain issues, if the order is time critical, please call us during office hours. Facebook Page

Te Mata Estate Gamay Noir

£16.25£195.00

Te Mata Estate Gamay Noir is a single vineyard wine; to enhance the fruit and floral aromas of the wine, the ‘maceration carbonique’ fermentation method was used for 65% of the grapes.

Clear

Description

Te Mata Estate Gamay Noir

Grape: Gamay,

ABV: 13%

Produce of: Hawkes Bay,New Zealand

Producer: Te Mata Estate

Bottle size: 750mls .

Best with: Most foods, Particularly good with spicy cuisines

Tasting Notes…

Te Mata Estate Gamay Noir is a single vineyard wine; to enhance the fruit and floral aromas of the wine, the ‘maceration carbonique’ fermentation method was used for 65% of the grapes. The other 35% received a traditional, warm, red wine fermentation before both lots were matured in oak prior to blending into the final wine.

The result is a brilliant cerise coloured wine with aromas and flavours of crushed fresh soft summer berries; vibrant raspberry, cherry and strawberry flavours hit the palate, with a distinct liquorice note that is followed by a refreshing soft tannin finish

We say…

Try it slightly chilled when drinking out doors during the warmer months or when drinking as an aperitif

Wine Style : Spicy Red wine selection , Light easy drinking reds, Vanilla and toasty wines

0